Return and Exchange Policy
Sweet Repeats and Boutique Return and Exchange Policy
- We will gladly accept unwashed, unworn merchandise, with original sales receipt, with original sales tag attached, and within 45 days.
- All returns are subject to verification of original sale. We reserve the right to limit returns regardless of receipt.
- Merchandise may only be returned or exchanged in the country in which it was originally purchased.
Where returns are accepted:
- Purchases made at Sweet Repeats Retail Location can ONLY be returned to a Sweet Repeats Retail Location
- Purchases made online at www.sweetrepeats.boutique can be returned through the mail or to any of our Sweet Repeats Retail Locations with the following exceptions:
- Some items identified online, on your packing slip or on the tag as “WEB ONLY” can ONLY be returned by mail
- NOTE: Resale (Pre-owned) Items are not returnable and are non-refundable
- Some items identified online, on your packing slip or on the tag as “WEB ONLY” can ONLY be returned by mail
- With the original sales receipt:
- In-store refunds are issued in the original form of in store credit only. A receipt from the purchase is required.
- After 45 days, a merchandise credit will be issued based on the item’s current selling price. NOTE: Merchandise credits cannot be redeemed online.
- In the event a purchase was made by check, a 10-day waiting period is required for cash refunds; otherwise, a merchandise credit will be issued. Merchandise credits cannot be redeemed for cash or used toward credit card payments.
With a Gift Receipt:
- If the return is within 45 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund in the form of a Gift Card.
- After 45 days you will receive the current selling price of the merchandise in the form of a Gift Card.
Without the original sales receipt:
- Returns will not be accepted without the original sales receipt.
- Exchanges can be processed for the same item in a different size.
- Please review in-store return policy for additional deals.
Return and Exchange Policy for Orders Placed Online
- Merchandise may be returned by mail within 45 days of the original purchase date.
- Please Note: Certain items and online purchases may be subject to additional return restrictions as noted on the tag, packing slip or posted online, for example some items cannot be returned to the store.
- Exchanges for an online purchase cannot be completed by Mail, but can be made at our store locations. You can also just return the item to our online store for a credit. Certain items and online purchases may be subject to additional return restrictions as noted on the tag, packing slip or posted online.
- The restrictions and conditions stated in the Return and Exchange Policy above apply.
To Return by Mail
- Complete the Return Form (the bottom portion of your packing slip). Include your contact information in case we need to contact you regarding your return.
- Detach the pre-addressed return label at the bottom of the form and set aside.
- Pack your merchandise with the return form securely inside.
- Attach the pre-addressed return label to the outside packet and ship it to the address below.
- We advise selecting an insured mail service; we are not responsible for items that we do not receive.
- Packages must be prepaid by you; COD deliveries will not be accepted.
Sweet Repeats & Boutique
2823 US Hwy 301 N.
Ellenton, FL 34222
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund original or return shipping fees.
- If you are returning a gift and prefer to receive a Gift Card for the total amount rather than have the original purchaser’s credit card refunded, please check the appropriate box on the return form.
- Please note that exchanges cannot be processed online. If you would like to exchange an item, you can either visit one of our retail stores or return the original item and place a new order separately.
- Refunds are only issued to the credit card used when the order was originally placed if within 45 days. After 45 days, there will be no refunds or exchanges
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for your refund to post on your account once we receive the package.
Returns & Exchanges to a store
- In-store refunds are issued in the form of a store credit. We cannot refund original or return shipping fees, unless required by law.
- We cannot research online orders at our retail stores.
- Your Privacy Rights
- Collection of Personal Information
- Collection of Non-Personal Information
- Information Use
- Information Sharing
- Mobile Website
- Access to Your Information
- Children’s Information
- Online Security
- Changes to this Policy
- Links to Other Sites
Your Privacy Rights
Sweet Repeats understands the importance of protecting your privacy and security. The following statement outlines our practices for collecting, using, disclosing and otherwise managing the personal information we collect from our customers and visitors to our website including our mobile website (the “Site”). By using this Site, you consent to the collection and use practices as outlined below. Your continued use of the Site following posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept these changes. If you have any questions regarding this statement, please contact us via phone at 941-497-4959 or send us email here.
Collection of Personal Information
Sweet Repeats and Boutique, or a service provider acting on our behalf (“Service Provider”) collects personal information from you when you register for an account, place an order on our Site, participate in promotional activities on our Site, register for a loyalty program, or otherwise contact us with a comment, question or complaint. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, phone number, email address and, if you are our customer, credit and/or debit card numbers. Any additional personal information we may request from you during registration is optional. We may combine your personal information with information we collect or receive about you from other online and offline sources.
Collection of Non-Personal Information
Sweet Repeats and Boutique or its Service Providers collects Site visitor information to enhance your online shopping experience. We gather navigational information about where visitors go on our Site and information about the technical efficiencies of our Site and services, such as the time to connect to our Site, time to download pages and the number of times different pages are visited. This information helps us better understand our customers’ Site experience and improve the quality of visitors’ online shopping experiences by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products our visitors prefer. Other non-personally identifiable information (such as domain type, browser version, service provider, IP address, and mobile device identifier) may be collected which will provide information regarding a visitor’s use of our Site (such as the time of a visitor’s last visit to a page on our Site).
Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures. You may adjust your browser or operating system settings to limit this tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings. On your mobile device, you can adjust your privacy and advertising settings to limit your tracking for advertising or to control whether you receive more relevant advertising. Note that our systems may not recognize Do Not Track headers or requests from some or all browsers.
Sweet Repeats and Boutique, or its Service Providers, may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to process your order and to contact you about your order as necessary; (2) to contact you with information about sales, promotions, and other special events; (3) to provide you with customized Site content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site: (4) to review the usage and operations of our Site and services and to improve our Site content, products and services; (5) to address problems with the Site, our business or our products and services; and (6) as necessary to protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business. We use and disclose your debit/credit card information only to process payments and to prevent fraud.
Sweet Repeats and Boutique disclose the information we collect from and about you as follows: (1) to our Service Providers, if the disclosure would enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us; (2) as necessary if we believe there has been a violation of our rights or the rights of any third party; and (3) to respond to judicial process and to provide information to law enforcement agencies as required or permitted by law. We may share non-personally identifiable information about our Site users with third parties. In addition, your information may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider. In the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, your personal information may also be transferred as a business asset.
Sweet Repeats and Boutique, or our Service Providers, may also collect, use, or disclose personal information and non-personal information from and about you on our mobile website including a mobile device identifier provided by your mobile device or wireless carrier, as applicable. Through our mobile website you may interact with The Children’s Place as you would on our website including the ability to place an order, register for a loyalty program, or otherwise submit information.
In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we do NOT solicit or knowingly collect any online information from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.
We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal information under our control. For our website, we protect your online information by using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Protocol encryption technologies to protect against information loss and Digital Signatures to ensure message authenticity. Please note that some versions of browsers and some firewalls do not permit communication through secure servers. For our mobile website, we protect your payment card information using encryption technology when you place an order.
Changes to this Policy
Links to Other Sites
This Site contains links to other sites. These links to other sites take you outside our service, and the content, policies and practices of other sites are beyond our control. These links are provided solely for your convenience and information. Sweet Repeats and Boutique is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
To unsubscribe from our marketing list or to update your information, click here to send us an email.
Last Updated: January 21, 2016